A separate line of businesses providing document digitizing services has emerged to fulfil the unending demand of the customers who want to convert their documents into digital formats. Today everything, right from shopping to education, is done on-line through the World Wide Web.
- Easy to preserve
- Easy to store, retrieve and update
- Easy to clone
- Quickly accessible
- Easy to share and transport
- Compatible with all modes of digital data transfer
- Identifying the need: The customer's need is identified and captured in this stage to understand their exact requirement
- Collecting and aligning documents: The documents are collected from the customer and aligned properly in this stage. Special care is taken to remove all foreign objects like pins, paper clips, thread, spiral bind and others
- Scanning the documents: The aligned documents are then scanned properly and saved as an image file
- Transferring to a digital format: The scanned documents/images are converted into text files by using Optical Character Recognition (OCR). The output is then manually checked by proofreaders before converting it into the desired digital format
- Indexing the documents: The documents are saved with detailed file names so that they can be easily retrieved whenever needed
- Organizing the documents: The documents are organized into separate or combined PDF files as per the customers's requirements
- Packaging the digitized documents: The digitized documents are checked for quality. The error free digitized data is packaged properly and delivered to the customer / we also provide a secure on-line storage solution for your data to be accessed via our Dashboard / FTP Server.